The Plainville Chamber of Commerce is pleased to announce the release of a new website, plainvillechamber.com.
This enhanced site is part of an overall social media strategy designed to support the visibility and growth of chamber businesses and make it easier for members to join, renew and attend chamber meeting and functions. The easy to navigate site will increase visibility to new and existing area residents who are looking for specific services.
The new features include:
- Low cost opportunities to promote your business through banners on home and membership directory page.
- Sponsorship banners to highlight member businesses that support our events.
- No cost coupon ads for members and other frequent website visitors. Designed to drive more business your way.
- Improved visibility to scheduled events through calendar feature. Sign up and download to calendar so you don’t miss out.
- Online payments for membership dues/renewals. PayPal and credit card link available.
- Enhanced member information, including map location and all social media links.
The Plainville Chamber of Commerce is a member of The Central Connecticut Chambers of Commerce, which represents the communities of Bloomfield, Bristol, Burlington, Farmington, Plainville, Plymouth/Terryville and Wolcott.
Through this association, all members of the Plainville Chamber have exclusive marketing and networking and advertising access to the over 1600 members and 160,000 residents in these communities.
The Plainville Chamber also offers exclusive marketing opportunities through Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
The Plainville Chamber is always looking for ways to improve how we support our businesses. If you have any questions or suggestions, please contact the Chamber office at email@example.com or contact Maureen Saverick at 860.747.6867.